You May Have Wondered Why You Should Drink Water?
In this post we will cover the top 30 benefits of drinking water and it is so important for your overall health.
Water surrounds every inch of your organs. Since the body is made up of almost 80% water, it’s no wonder that it plays such a huge role in your health, mind and general well-being. Acid is a silent enemy in the human body.
Download Our Hydration Cheat SheetWould you like to know how to put your hydration on auto-pilot..
- 7 steps to keep you super hydrated
- Includes the hydration calculator, to see how much water you should drink
- Includes the hydration goal sheet chart
When it comes to water, designer water has 3 unique benefits over “regular water”
- It’s higher pH could help to buffer and reduce acids caused, by stress, diet, pollution, and excercise.
- It is rich in extra electrons which behave like antioxidants and could help by reducing free radicals which are linked to inflammation and the destruction of your bodies cells and dna.
- Better hydration as compared to “regular water”. Water with a pH of 9.5 or higher has been scientifically proven to be better at hydration.
Our clients can also tell you about the benefits of switching to Designer Water
Try our Designer Water Below
- Lose Weight: Drinking water helps you lose weight because it flushes down the by-products of fat breakdown. Drinking water reduces hunger; it’s an effective appetite suppressant so you’ll eat less. Plus, water has zero calories.
- Natural remedy for Headache: Helps to relieve headache and back pains due to dehydration. Although there are many other reasons that contribute to headaches, dehydration is the most common one.
- Look Younger with Healthier Skin: You’ll look younger when your skin is properly hydrated. Water helps to replenish skin tissue, moisturizes skin and increase skin elasticity.
- Better Productivity at Work: Your brain is made up mostly of water, thus drinking water helps you think more clearly, be more alert and more able to concentrate.
- Helps in Digestion and Constipation: Drinking water raises your metabolism because it aids with digestion. Fiber and water go hand in hand so that you can have regular bowel movements.
- Better Exercise: Drinking water regulates your body temperature. You’ll feel more energetic when doing exercises and water helps to fuel your muscle.
- Less Cramps and Sprains: Proper hydration helps keep your joints and muscles lubricated, so you’re less likely to get cramps and sprains.
- Less Likely to Get Sick: Drinking plenty of water helps support your immune system which helps fight against flu and other ailments like kidney stones and heart attack.
- Relieves Fatigue: Water is used by the body to help flush out toxins and waste products from the body. If your body lacks water, your heat, for instance, needs to work harder to pump out the oxygenated blood to all cells, so are the rest of the vital organs, your organs will be exhausted and so are you.
- Good Mood: Your body feels very good and that’s why you feel happy.
- Reduce the Risk of Cancer: Related to the digestive system, some studies show that drinking a healthy amount of water may reduce the risks of bladder cancer and colon cancer. Water dilutes the concentration of cancer-causing agents in the urine and shortens the time in which they are in contact with the bladder lining.