Hydrogen Water antioxidant, also referred to as molecular hydrogen, h2, hydrogen rich water etc. Is considered one of the worlds most efficient anti-oxidants. This is due to its small size and being able to cross the blood brain barrier, Unlike other "regular" antioxidants. It also does not interfere with oxidants that are important to your body for its regular body functions. There are also no chemical by-products made when this special antioxidant neutralizes free radicals. You are simply left with water.
Hydrogen Water Antioxidant Products By Designer Water
Alkaline Ionizer Water Jug
R895.00Add to cart
Qmist Hydrogen Water Skincare ProductR1,195.00 Add to cart
Countertop Mineral Alkaline Water Purifier
R2,495.00Add to cart
Qlife Hydrogen Water Portable Water Ionizer
R5,295.00Add to cart
Alkaline Hot and Warm Dispenser
R4,995.00Add to cart
Chanson Eden Water Ionizer
R14,300.00Add to cart
Chanson Miracle Max Water Ionizer – 5 Plate
R23,850.00Add to cart
Chanson Miracle Max Water Ionizer
R28,750.00Add to cart
Chanson Revolution Water Ionizer
R34,750.00Add to cart
Chanson Miracle Max Royale Water Ionizer Below Counter Water Ionizer
R44,500.00Add to cart
The role of H2 as an antioxidant has garnered the most attention among many proposed biological activities. H2 is a specific scavenger of •OH and ONOO-, which are very strong oxidants that react indiscriminately with nucleic acids, lipids, and proteins, resulting in DNA fragmentation, lipid peroxidation, and protein inactivation. Fortunately, H2 does not appear to react with other ROS that have normal physiological functions in vivo . H2 administration decreases expression of various oxidative stress markers, such as myeloperoxidase, malondialdehyde, 8-hydroxy-desoxyguanosine8-OHdG, 8-iso-prostaglandin F2a, and thiobarbituric acid reactive substances in all human diseases and rodent models [2-6]. Recent reports also revealed that H2-selective anti-oxidation mitigates certain pathological processes in plants and retains freshness in fruits [7-10]. In 2016, researchers proposed that H2 could decrease ROS content in Ganoderma lucidum depending on the presence of endogenous glutathione peroxidase .
Hydrogen Water Antioxidant Studies And Research
1. Ohsawa I, Ishikawa M, Takahashi K, Watanabe M,Nishimaki K, Yamagata K, Katsura K, Katayama Y, Asoh S, Ohta S. Hydrogen acts as a therapeutic antioxidant by selectively reducing cytotoxic oxygen radicals. Nat Med. 2007; 13:688–94
2. Okamoto A, Kohama K, Aoyama-Ishikawa M, Yamashita H, Fujisaki N, Yamada T, Yumoto T, Nosaka N, Naito H, Tsukahara K, Iida A, Sato K, Kotani J, et al. Intraperitoneally administered, hydrogen-rich physiologic solution protects against postoperative ileus and is associated with reduced nitric oxide production. Surgery. 2016.
3. Qi LS, Yao L, Liu W, Duan WX, Wang B, Zhang L, Zhang ZM. Sirtuin Type 1 Mediates the Retinal Protective Effect of Hydrogen-Rich Saline Against Light-Induced Damage in Rats. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2015; 56:8268–79.
4. Muramatsu Y, Ito M, Oshima T, Kojima S, Ohno K. Hydrogen-rich water ameliorates bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) in newborn rats. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2016.
5. Fernandez-Gajardo R, Matamala JM, Carrasco R, Gutierrez R, Melo R, Rodrigo R. Novel therapeutic strategies for traumatic brain injury: acute antioxidant reinforcement. CNS Drugs. 2014; 28:229–48.
6. Nakao A, Toyoda Y, Sharma P, Evans M, Guthrie N. Effectiveness of hydrogen rich water on antioxidant status of subjects with potential metabolic syndrome-an open label pilot study. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2010; 46:140–9.
7. Cui W, Fang P, Zhu K, Mao Y, Gao C, Xie Y, Wang J, Shen W. Hydrogen-rich water confers plant tolerance to mercury toxicity in alfalfa seedlings. Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2014; 105:103–11.
8. Chen M, Cui W, Zhu K, Xie Y, Zhang C, Shen W. Hydrogenrich water alleviates aluminum-induced inhibition of root elongation in alfalfa via decreasing nitric oxide production. J Hazard Mater. 2014; 267:40–7.
9. Lin Y, Zhang W, Qi F, Cui W, Xie Y, Shen W. Hydrogen-rich water regulates cucumber adventitious root development in a heme oxygenase-1/carbon monoxide-dependent manner. J Plant Physiol. 2014; 171:1–8.
10. Hu H, Li P, Wang Y, Gu R. Hydrogen-rich water delays postharvest ripening and senescence of kiwifruit. Food Chem. 2014; 156:100–9.
11. Ren A, Liu R, Miao ZG, Zhang X, Cao PF, Chen TX, Li CY, Shi L, Jiang AL, Zhao MW. Hydrogen-rich water regulates effects of ROS balance on morphology, growth and secondary metabolism via glutathione peroxidase in Ganoderma lucidum. Environ Microbiol. 2016.