Alkaline Ionized Water Jug
The Designer Water Alkaline Ionized Water jugs makes great tasting, alkaline ionized water which is just better for your health.
Our jug now comes standard with 4 huge filters that can produce up to 1200 liters of water.
Our filters, filter up to 300 liters which is more than double the market leader.
Alkaline Ionized Water Jug Features:
- Creates silky-smooth and great tasting water that is refreshing to drink and cook with.
- Helps filter out chlorine and other contaminants and permanently absorbs metals such as lead and copper, so your drinking water will be more refreshing and clear.
- Reduces lime scale, prolong the domestic appliance life by preventing limescale.
- Increases active hydrogen.
- Offers pH 8.5-10.0 to help support systemic pH balance in the body. (Typically increases pH by 2 or more points).
- Transforms ordinary water into rich antioxidant water to help energize and revitalize your body.
- Creates more absorb-able water for better hydration.
- Increases the alkalinity to make your drinking water more vital and healthy
Alkaline Jug Technical Specifications:
- Digital indicator showing cartridge life
- Streamlined contemporary design with contoured handle-
- Easy to lift and pour
- Capacity: 3.5 Ltr
- Cartridge life: 300 litres water
- Jug body material: AS
- Lid, funnel and handle material: ABS
- Cartridge housing material: pp
- Cartridge Media: Active Carbon, lon Exchange Resin, Natural Bio Minerals
How To Program The Electronic Cartridge Life Indicator:
- Press the button and hold it down for a few seconds until the symbols appear on the screen. Once you release the button, the blinking for symbol for the amount of users appears.
- Now you can set the number of users by pressing the button. Press the button twice quickly, then press the button to choose the number of users, release the button until the desired number of users appears in the display.
- Once you set the number of users, press the button and hold it down for several seconds until the symbol of the cartridge appears in the display. The indicator is now activated.
Note: The indicator switches off if the button is not pressed within 30 seconds before the timer is programmed. If this occurs, please repeat the steps 1.1-1.3
Instructions & Easy Set Up Guide:
- Clean the funnel reservoir and place the jug in the dishwasher or by wash by hand using a mild detergent.
- The lid must not be washed in the dishwasher. Clean the lid with a soft damp cloth by hand.
- Remove the filter from its package and soak the cartridge in cold water for 15 minutes. Then screw the cartridge firmly into the base of the funnel reservoir.
- Place the funnel reservoir into the top of the water jug.
- Fill the funnel reservoir with cold water and wait until the water in the funnel reservoir has filtered into the jug.
- Please allow up to 15 minutes for the water to filter through to clean and activate the filter cartridge. Discard this water. Repeat step 2.5 twice to rinse away any loose activated carbon particles and prepare the new cartridge for using.
- When filling the alkaline ionized water jug with water, do not place the filter cartridges opening directly under the running water.
- The alkaline jug should periodically be cleaned with mild soapy water and dry with a soft cloth. Please ensure that the filter cartridge is removed prior to cleaning.
- In order to preserve the life of the filter cartridge, it should always stay in contact with water, so we suggest the jug is filled overnight and the water discarded in the morning.
Easy set up Guide:
- Remove used cartridge from the filter reservoir and discard it with your regular waste. Clean jug, the funnel and lid with a mild detergent in warm water rinse thoroughly.
- Remove foil from the replacement cartridge and soak the cartridge in cold water for 15 minutes.
- Screw the replacement cartridge into the funnel.
- Fill the funnel with water, let it filter then empty it. Repeat this operation once or twice.
- The water filter is now ready for use.
How To Replace The Filter Cartridge:
- Unscrew the used filter cartridge from the base of the funnel reservoir and discard.
- Rinse the jug parts carefully.
- Screw the new filter cartridge into the base of the funnel reservoir and repeat steps 2.1-2.5 of set up guide.
- Keep your new replacement cartridges in their original packaging until use and store in a dry, cool place.
- The filter cartridges should be replaced every 200-300 liters or every 6-8 weeks of regular daily use.
- Re-set and re-activate the indicator as before. You can easily change the number of users by entering the users’ setting mode: quickly double press the button, then repeat steps 2 and 3. When the number of users is changed, the cartridge life is recalculated automatically.
- Do not pour carbonated drinks, milk, coffee, tea or other similar liquids in to the Alkaline Water jug when the cartridge is in place. Doing so may reduce or destroy the cartridge filter properties.
- Do not use jug in the microwave or heat on a stove. Please store on a cool, dry place.
- If you are not accustomed to Alkaline Water, please go slowly in order to allow time for your body to adjust.
- If any unusual symptoms or heavy detox symptoms arise please stop use and consult with your physician. Replacement water filter cartridges are available from the following online store.
- For more information and frequently asked questions please go to https://designerwater.co.za/faq/
Knowing when to replace the filter cartridge
When the blinking warning symbol(“X”) appears on the cartridge image in the display, it means that the filter cartridge should be replaced within one week. As the week passes all symbols on the screen start blinking reminding you that filter cartridge life has expired. Replace the filter cartridge at this time.
Remarks: The filter service filter as following: 1 user 80days, 2 users 60days, 3 users 40days, 4 users 30days