HM Digital COM-100: Waterproof EC / TDS / Temp Combo Meter
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity and temperature.
- UPGRADED: Four scales: ?S, mS, ppm, ppt (mS and ppt are new)
- Three different non-linear EC-to-TDS conversion factors (KCl, 442TM, NaCl).
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ?S; 0-8560 ppm;?0-9.99 mS; 0-8.56 ppt
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter’s range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Replaceable Sensor (model SP-C1)
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 ?S solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries and lanyard.
- See how the COM-100 stacks up against the competition.
- Need help deciding which meter is right for you?? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.
EC Range: 0 – 9990 ?S; 0 – 9.99?mS
TDS Range: 0 – 8560 ppm (mg/L); 0 – 8.56 ppt
Temperature Range: 0-80 ?C; 32-176 ?F
Resolution: 0-99: 0.1 ?S/ppm/mS/ppt; 100-999: 1 ?S/ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ?S/ppm. Temp. resolution is 0.1 ?C/F
Accuracy: +/- 2%
EC to TDS Conversion Factor: Non-linear conversions for KCl, 442TM or NaCl solutions, selected by the user.
Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
Probe: Detachable platinum electrodes
Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)? (model LR44 or equivalent)
Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
Weight: 90.7g (3.2 oz)
442 is a registered trademark of the Myron L Company.