HM Digital COM80 EC TDS Meter
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS). Exellent for nutrient testing.
- Four scales: EC: µS, mS; TDS: ppm, ppt
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water resistant
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-5000 ppm; 0-9.9 mS; 0-5.0 ppt
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter’s range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-80 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons.
- Includes a protective cap and batteries.
- Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.
EC Range: 0 – 9990 µS; 0 – 9.9 mS
TDS Range: 0 – 5000 ppm (mg/L); 0 – 5.0 ppt
Temperature Range: 1-80 °C; 33-176 °F
Resolution: 1 µS/ppm; 0.1 mS/ppt.
Temp. resolution: 0.1 °C/F
Accuracy: +/- 2%
EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg of 0.5).
Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
Housing: Water resistant
Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (model LR44 or equivalent)
Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm (6.0 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches)
Weight: 53.9g (1.9 oz)