HM Digital M-200: Portable pH/EC/TDS/Temp Monitor
The HM Digital HM-200 is a versatile portable pH/EC/TDS/Temp monitor ideal for all water quality testing, hydroponics, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment and more.
HM Digital HM-200 FEATURES:
- Measures Potential Hydrogen (pH), Electrical Conductivity (EC), Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Salinity and Temperature
- Five scales: pH, µS, mS, ppm 0.5 (NaCl) Scale & 0.7 (442™) Scale
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter’s range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Large and easy-to-read LCD Screen
- Displays 3 parameters (pH/EC or TDS/Temp) simultaneously.
- Replaceable Sensors (model SP-C2 for Conductivity, SP-P5 for pH)
- Factory Calibrated (pH/EC/TDS)
- Includes protective rubber boot, 2 (AA) alkaline batteries, pH 4 & 7 calibration solutions, pH storage solution